Thursday, July 25, 2013

Looking East, 6 Degrees North - Photos

Tony, the photo intern at Helen Day Art Center has sent along all their photos of my piece.

So, just wanted to share a few of them here.

I am struck by just how much better they are than mine. Crisper, better color, far more interesting composition and the lighting... just in every way...

Pulchritudinous... how's that for a word?

Thanks Tony and Nathan!

...my billhook, "Betty"...


...hurdle makers knot...


...ahhh, the wonderful world of willow weaving...

...the big opening...


The Pecha Kucha presentation went well last night! I thoroughly enjoyed all the other presentations too-such an eclectic mix of topics, which I think is what makes these Pecha Kucha nights so interesting, educational and fun.

I definitely hope to do another one at some point!

I feel inclined to let you know of two other HDAC Exposed events:

Thursday, July 25TH, 2013 - 6PM

Selby Dance Performance

 

Saturday, July 27TH, 2013 - 12-8PM

Andrew Oesch's one day library



...and that's all for now folks...
have a most wonderful day!
susie




No comments:

Post a Comment